Sunday 4 January 2015

5 Significance of saying 'I Love You" to your partner.




"Hearing him say " I love you" to me especially during hard times in our relationship pumps some sort of emotional energy in me which refreshes me with a reassuring feeling that aside every storm he got my back", a lady friend told me.
" I really feel happy when I hear those sweet words from him especially when its done out of the blue" another revealed to me.

How you treat a person you love is important, it usually shows how you feel within.Though there are different ways through which "I love you" can be said, people still want to hear their loved one say " I love you" to them.

Saying "I love you" is usually a sweet thing to say to your partner in a relationship. Most people feel happy and appreciated when they hear these sweet words from their partners. However, some people do not get to hear these words from their partners at all.

Here are some reasons why you shouldn't underestimate these words:

Reaffirms commitment
A relationship often has its ups and downs which sometimes causes partners to doubt their love for each other. Occasionally saying "I love you" to your partner brings a refreshing feeling to him or her which reassures him/her that in spite of the challenges, the love still abounds.

Its romantic

"Its so romantic when he suddenly pauses during a serious conversation we are having just to whisper "I love you" to me, a lady told me. Whispering these words to your partner create a romantic atmosphere which brings joy.

Its humanly comforting

Your partner might be facing personal issues not necessarily related to the relationship. saying a simple "I love you" may go a long way to comfort him or her.

It boosts self esteem
A person hearing that he/she is loved over and over again can help change how he sees himself/ herself. This can help bring some sort of self love if they were feeling unloved, undervalued or unappreciated. It could shoot out some positivity and self value within the individual instead of self underestimation.

It brings joy
Hearing your loved one say 'I love you" to you could bring smiles on your face which eventually grows into joy that stays with you the whole day! Imagine in between your  hard and busy day, your partner calls just to say "I love you"!








No comments:

Post a Comment