Thursday 19 September 2013

My Precious Gems

They helped in my socialization process. The taught me how to write the first to the last letter of the alphabets. They taught me the power of words , they showed me etiquette, they refined me,they showed me the staircase to good and the road to evil..They disciplined me.They helped me acquire the most important tool...EDUCATION. I want to show them I know them all, I haven't forgotten about them.I have their words on the walls of my cerebrum. Thanks for helping mold me become who and what I am today...Your hard work produced good fruits. Thanks my TEACHERS!

Preparatory 1 Rose-       Teacher Celestine and Tina
Preparatory 2 Marigold- Teacher Rose
Class1 Sunflower-       Mr. Anthony Benedict Forson
Class2 Bougainvillea- Mr. Frimpong
Class3 Daffodil-          Mr. Benjamin Gibbah
Class4 Uranium-         Mr. Benjamin Gibbah
Class 5 Bronze-           Mr. Justice Ackah
Class6 Diamond-        Mr. Kumi
Junior High School 1Jasper - Mr. Godson Dogbe
Junior High School 2 Topaz - Mr. Daniel Agya Amoah
Junior High School 3 Jacinth - Mr. Daniel Agya Amoah

Pre- Technical Skills - Mr. Godson Dogbe
Agriculture     -            Mr. Asiamah
Social Studies -            Mr. Harry Kumi and Mr. Oheneba Kissi Lartey
R.M.E             -            Mr. Alison
Gen. Science  -             Mr. Daniel Agya Amoah
Mathematics  -             Mr. Stephen Mensah
English          -             Mr. Mark Bekoe Yirenkyire
Calabash Ar t-              Mr. Leslie Karley and Mrs. Mintah Jacobs
GA                 -             Mrs Ofori
French           -             Poto Poto


In achieving my goals, your targets are being reached also. God richly bless you all!!!

To be  cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment