Wednesday 25 September 2013

THE FEELING

Its a feeling I cannot explain. Its source I knoweth not. Inquisitive, curious, ''you ask to many questions'' they tell me in the face. I totally agree because those traits are mixed with my blood. Little do they know these traits are ingredients for greatness. Greatness that would make many hearts stop for Milli
seconds, cause minds to loose control, make people speechless and would be the solution to the problems of people. The feeling and urge to make a different is so great and that urge keeps me on my toes. I appreciate who and what I am. Its just a matter of time... That green light day would surely appear! Don't do away with what makes you, you. It might be a necessary ingredient to catapult you to your dream world!

No comments:

Post a Comment